Now Hiring: Direct Mail Sales Executive
The Best Postcards seeks a hunter that can sell 10+ million direct mail pieces (including envelopes, variable data, & postcards) p/year. We will GUARANTEE top compensation and flexibility for proven top producers.
Does This Describe You?
You’re an established hunter, or maybe a rising star. You might specialize in dental, insurance, home service, or home improvement direct mail. You don’t want to mess around with making another 15% p/year — you might be undervalued and are ready to produce and make money that’s life-altering.
The way we see it, if you’re currently making $100K, you’re likely worth $175K to us.
Do we have your attention?
What You’ll Get
This position isn’t for just anyone. But if you’re a fit, this is what we offer:
- A 6-figure starting salary. The larger your book of business and ability to convert inbound leads the higher the salary. For reference, our lowest-paid direct mail salesperson makes 160K.
- 401k, health benefits, and profit-sharing (highly profitable)
- If you have a 1 year non-compete and can produce new sales at some negotiated minimum standard, we will compensate you at the level of business you bring in year 2 and invest in you the first year.
- No earning caps! No micro-management. No sick or vacation days; you get paid every day.
- No set hours or location.Just have your phone with you as we pride ourselves on always being available to our partners and clients.
- A completely remote work environment
- An account manager, data & analytics support, and prequalified leads
About The Best Postcards
We work with home services companies, franchises, and a variety of B2C verticals. Our model is predicated on high-volume, low-cost. Over the last 3 years, we’ve had consistent year-over-year growth, and have grown from 20 million pieces of mail to hundreds of millions (despite COVID).
Here’s what we do differently:
- We partner with our clients and offer exclusivity. We pride ourselves on being a part of our client’s business. That results in a 97% historical retention of clients.
- We have no estimators, just the best industry prices all the time so you will not lose money in your pocket by losing a bid.
- We love what we do, and that shows up in how we approach the sales process, our attention to data & analytics (from data maps to match back reports), our design, and in how we communicate with Clients (the truth, never sugar-coated).
If this describes you, we want to hear from you!